We highly recommend you contact the number on your insurance card to ensure that SEE Alternatives Pediatrics is in-network. Some insurance companies may have our providers listed as in network, but if the practice is not contracted with the company we are not considered in-network. We are NOT in network with Absolute Total Care OR Ambetter.
We currently file most Blue Cross Blue Shield and Anthem Plans, with the following known exceptions:
- Certain Boeing plans that require Roper associated facilities
- Roper employee plans that have FRA as the first digits on the card.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MUSC Health Alliance Network – generally have MBX and MBY
- occasional PPO’s.
We are contracted with United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, Medcost, Tricare Prime (Tricare Select requires a referral).
We have been successful in filing claims for:
- Freedom Life Insurance Company of America
- Corporate Benefits services
- Aspen American Insurance
- Allied Benefit System
We are not adding any new patients who are covered by any medicaid plan.
If we are not in-network with your insurance, you will be treated as “cash pay” or instant pay. You may view our fee schedule here.